1. Wash your hands before wearing the mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask during the process of wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Distinguish the inside and outside, up and down of the mask.
3. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. N95 masks can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets, which will easily cause virus infection.
4. Try to make the mask fit the face well. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
5. The protective mask must be in close contact with the user’s face. The user must shave his beard to ensure that the mask fits tightly with the face. The beard and anything placed between the mask gasket and the face will cause the mask to leak.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use the index fingers of both hands to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it close to the face.
N95 Mask Making Machine
When the following situations occur, the mask should be replaced in time:
1. When the respiratory impedance increases significantly;
2. When the mask is broken or damaged;
3. When the mask and the face cannot be closely attached;
4. The mask is contaminated (if it is stained with foreign objects such as blood stains or droplets);
5. The mask has been contaminated (used in individual wards or in contact with patients);
6. If the mask contains activated carbon, when there is a peculiar smell in the mask;
7. When the mask is used for longer than the recommended time.
Add: Henan Communication Industry Area, Jingbei 3rd Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China